Monday, January 9, 2012

Sew Intended

Sew, after reading a million (slight exaggeration) blogs, and reading others New Year's resolution, I felt I must make my own.  I don't like resolutions as much as the word goal or intentions.  Sew, my intentions for 2012 are:

A.  Not purchase any RTW, except underwear, jeans, socks for one year.  If I want new clothes, I must make them myself.  So far, so good.  I know this is mighty ambitious.

B.  I will not use the elevator at work to move between 4 floor unless there is an emergency.  (Fire).  Those extra steps will help remove some extra padding in my backside.

C.  I will revel in my handsewing skills.  I love to handsew, and have even made a complete summer dress by handsewing alone.  I like the ability to control the fabric.  And I like the way it looks.

D.  I will share my love of sewing with another.  And hopefully, they will learn to love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment