Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sew Into the New Year


It's been a while since I posted.  I was pretty busy with school and the holidays.  Since moving my sewing table, I kind of lost my mojo as well.  Sew, let's get back to something other than holiday sewing.  Back in September, I went to the OK State Fair, and saw some amazing handicrafts.  My favorite part of the fair is the 4H exhibits.  I love to see what kids are making.  I love all the arts and crafts submissions whether they win or not. Here are a few pics.   The bras were designed for Breast Cancer Awareness, there is a Renaissance Dress that is amazing (I couldn't get close enough to show you the stichery).  There was a boot decorated and of course a Barbie that was awesomely dressed in a beaded outfit.  The shirred little girls dress made me envious. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment